The tech's best friend
Malwarebytes Techbench delivers industrial strength malware detection and removal in a convenient USB stick. Plug it into an infected computer and Malwarebytes Techbench automatically detects and removes spyware, Trojans, worms, and other malware. No need to install Malwarebytes Anti-Malware on the infected computer. No need to monitor the scanning process. It's like having another technician in your pocket.
Works while you work somewhere else
Malwarebytes Techbench detects and removes malware in silent mode, and it can restart the cleaned computer silently to complete malware removal, freeing you up to work on something else. Malwarebytes Techbench can even automatically install Malwarebytes Anti-Malware on the cleaned computer if necessary.
Saves everything on the stick
Malwarebytes Techbench stores the scan log for each scanned system in its own individual folder for easy reference. All quarantined items are stored on the USB stick, so there is no risk of infecting a cleaned system.
Room to grow
Why carry another USB stick? Malwarebytes has an extra 15 GB of storage space, so you can add whatever software tools you need to take care of business.
Protects itself with Malwarebytes Chameleon
Malwarebytes Chameleon enables Malwarebytes Techbench to run even when malware tries to block its function.
Industrial strength malware tool for the professional technician
- Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
- Malwarebytes Chameleon
- 16 GB pre-compiled USB stick/approximately 15 GB free storage
- Silent mode for all major operations
- Updates silently
- Malwarebytes Anti-Malware installer
- Unique, branded form factor
- Unlimited usage
For a complete feature list and specs, download the Malwarebytes Techbench product sheet.
- Microsoft® Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 (32 bit or 64 bit)
- Microsoft:® Windows XP Service Pack 2 or later
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer 6 or newer
- 800 MHz CPU minimum
- 256 MB of RAM (512 MB or more recommended)
- USB 2.0 port
- 800x600 or greater screen resolution
- Active internet connection for database and product updates
200 MILLION DOWNLOADS WORLDWIDE
5 BILLION PIECES OF
7 YEARS DEDICATED TO FIGHTING MALWARE
97 PERCENT OF ALL ONLINE THREATS ARE MALWARE