Please click a link below or scroll down to read current and past changelogs for Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Small Business Edition.
1.75 (April 9th, 2013)
- Added ability to scan within archives
1.70 (December 27th, 2012)
- New program logo and icons
- Heuristics for 0-day exploit detection now implemented in protection module for PRO version
- Threats detected by the protection module are now quarantined automatically by default
- Malwarebytes Anti-Malware now shows Windows 8 START screen notifications
- Malwarebytes Anti-Malware now identified in scan logs, registry and About tab
- More Tools tab enhanced with tons of new content and more to come in the future
- Option to allow a threat to run temporarily (Allow Temporarily) added to filesystem protection prompts
- Option to add a detected item to the Ignore List (Allow Always) added to filesystem protection prompts
- Heuristics for detecting new and unknown threats improved
- Scanner efficiency improved
- Microsoft Windows 8 and Internet Explorer 10 now identified correctly in scan logs
- Help file updated to include information on new features
- Better compatibility with many other security products in realtime
- Minor issue with password creation from CLI fixed
1.65.1 (October 17th, 2012)
- Upgrading from a previous version on Windows Vista or Windows 7 may sometimes result in the protection module starting with a delay. (Fixed)
- The protection module does not start with Windows under under certain conditions. (Fixed)
- Scans sometimes complete prematurely. (Fixed)
1.65 (September 10th, 2012)
- Implemented comprehensive APIs for controlling Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (Corporate)'s settings and configuration for Corporate customers
- Added ability to import/export settings
- "Exit" option now removed from the tray when 'limitedusermode' is enabled
- Future versions will be able to upgrade without requiring a reboot after installation
- Protection module now controllable for the entire machine instead of being limited to individual user accounts
- Filesystem Blocking and Website Blocking can be enabled or disabled separately via the Protection tab
- Protection logs now show when malicious file execution blocking is enabled or disabled
- Realtime protection may now be cleanly terminated via the 'Exit' option in the tray without leaving any running processes
- Japanese language support added
- Malwarebytes Chameleon enhanced to be even more effective against the latest threats
- Realtime protection now starts much faster on Windows Vista and Windows 7
- Eliminated performance issues caused by database updates and Ignore List manipulation on Windows Vista and Windows 7
- Pop-ups for threats detected by realtime protection can not be minimized
- All registry settings are now stored under HKLM
- Saving logs to custom locations after scans now works correctly
- Context menu setting is now honored correctly after performing a program upgrade
- Dates and times of items listed in the Quarantine are now displayed correctly
1.62 (July 11th, 2012)
- New advanced program updater improves upgrade speed and reduces needed bandwidth
- Enhanced Chameleon (v1.62) technologies to handle the latest threats
- Installation wizard now includes more information and guidance
- Streamlined and optimized database update module
- Updated System Requirements
- Logs enhanced to show drives and paths scanned
- Korean language now displayed correctly in language drop down menu
1.61 (April 9th, 2012)
- New Chameleon technologies gets Malwarebytes Anti-Malware running even when blocked by malware infections.
- Incremental database updates.
- Ability to password protect key program settings.
- XML logging capabilities now included.
- Scheduled scans now support XML logging.
- MSI installer now available.
- Improved reliability and performance of the update process.
- Detection and removal engine enhancements.
- System tray icon now dynamically displays selected language.
- Settings for Protection Module behavior can be changed without protection being active.
- Improved DOR (Delete On Reboot) technology to enhance threat removal process.
- Restructured log formats to include greater detail on system information and detected threats.
- Improved error messages to make them more user friendly.
- Custom log locations now displayed in Logs tab.
- Protection logs can be saved in custom locations.
- Program version release date now displayed on About tab.
- Up to 25% faster Quick scans for 64-bit operating systems.
- Enhanced reliability of program updates with additional security checks.
- Fix for database not updating properly on Czech installations of Microsoft Windows.
- Fix for specific scenarios where scans failed to complete.
- Scheduled scan logs now include accurate protection status.
- Context menu 'Scan with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware' now displays in selected language.